The following is a guide to cleaning up kitchen appliances in order to reduce the risk of catching the disease.1.
Make sure you’re not touching your stove or oven.
Stoves are particularly susceptible to food poisoning and bacteria, but cooking utensils are not immune.
If you are unsure if your stove has food poisoning, call your local health department.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that the most common culprits for food poisoning in the US are kitchen utensil, cleaning products and water.
If the stove or the oven is in the same room as you, wash the surface.
If not, you should clean it with a dishwasher or dishwasher-safe cleaner, and rinse with water.2.
If it’s too hot, consider using a blanket.
A blanket can help keep the heat inside your home at a safe temperature, and is a good way to keep any bacteria and mold out of your home.3.
Make a plan to remove your food from the stove.
A simple plan for removing food can be as simple as making a big pot of boiling water and letting it sit for a while.
A longer, more detailed plan can be used to determine how much time you can let the stove run before you decide to dispose of it.4.
Do not use the stove as a heat source.
This could be your biggest source of indoor and outdoor pollution.
You should consider installing an air conditioner if the temperature outside exceeds 60 degrees F (15 degrees C).
If the air conditioners you have are not air-conditioning, make sure you keep them plugged in and off.
You can also put the stove outside to cool down your home, or even use a hot water heater.5.
If your stove is too hot to use, it’s a good idea to take it to the kitchen.
Stoves are not only heat sources, they are also food sources.
To minimize the risk, put a dish towel over the stove and cover it with plastic or plastic-lined paper towels to prevent the spread of mold.6.
Use a hand pump.
Using a hand-held pump can help you keep your food cool while cooking.
This can be especially helpful if you have food that will get stuck to your hands, like lettuce or spinach.
To make sure that your hand pump does not contaminate your food, place it on the counter in the microwave and let it sit at the right temperature for about 10 seconds.7.
Check the air quality in your home regularly.
It is important to monitor the air in your kitchen and any areas you are likely to come into contact with.
To do this, make a regular inspection and keep an eye on the air.8.
If any of the above steps don’t work, contact your local public health department or the CDC.
The CDC has a list of resources and resources for people who are concerned about cooking and outdoor health.9.
Consider the possibility of having a child or pet with a food allergy.
If that is an option, consider a food that is not moldy or dangerous to pets.
If you or anyone you know is experiencing symptoms of food poisoning:Contact your local Public Health Department.